Our individual members are our reason for existing.
The Natural Areas Association was founded almost 40 years ago to bring together and support natural areas professionals, who face unique and growing challenges, and who too often operate in isolation from each other.
Our longstanding community formed in the belief that our work will have a
greater impact if we can share tactics and strategies, access the best information in the field and depend on each other as colleagues.
Your membership benefits include:
- Participation in a community of supportive, like-minded professionals
- A hardcopy AND e-subscription to the Natural Areas Journal (a $175 value)
- Discounted registration for the Natural Areas Conference
- The Natural Area News, a newsletter of natural area happenings. Sign up now.
- Free access to our webinar series
- Inclusion in the State Natural Areas Roundtable
Ready to take your membership to the next level, invest more deeply in the Natural Areas Association, and never have to renew again? Find out about our Lifetime Memberships.
Includes membership for two individuals.
Full-time Students: please send current ID card or registration receipt to email@example.com when joining or renewing.