New Website and Member Portal Open for Business
We are excited to announce that our new website and member portal is now live! We have been working toward this goal behind the scenes for quite a while, and pleased that we can offer our members even more benefits.
When you visit the Natural Areas Association site, you will notice that some things look a little different – including a new place for members to log in and access some all-new member functions, resources, and tools.
By now, members will already have received an email from us inviting them to use a temporary login and password to access the members-only section of the NAA website. Here members can:
* view the digital version of the Natural Areas Journal – including archived copies back to 1983
* update and add to their member profile
* access a member directory
* post and view natural areas jobs
* network with other NAA members
* access members-only discounts on the Natural Areas Conference and NAA goods
Watch for more features in the coming months – and in the meantime, please get in touch with us if you have any issues using the new system.
NOT A MEMBER?
Become one today.