The Natural Areas Association is a non-profit membership organization that exists to support and advance the community of natural areas professionals.
We offer a wide range of programming, including the Natural Areas Conference, the quarterly Natural Areas Journal, our webinar series, and much more. We are constantly working to expand and adapt our program offerings to meet the needs of our members.
Just some of the benefits of membership include:
- Participating in a community of supportive, like-minded professionals
- A subscription to the Natural Areas Journal
- Discounted registration for the Natural Areas Conference
- The Natural Area News, a newsletter of natural area happenings. Sign up now.
- Free access to our webinar series
- Inclusion in the State Natural Areas Roundtable
We offer the following types of memberships: