Interested in reviewing for the Journal? We always have new titles available for review—click here for a list.
- Reviewers should have a working knowledge of the book’s subject matter
- The review should be completed within three months of receiving the book to be reviewed
- Reviews should cover not only the salient features of the book, but also any issues or problems with it.
- Reviews should be around 1,000 words.
- Full instructions can be found here.
After you’ve taken a look at our titles up for review, get in touch with our book review editor by email.
Want to send us a book for review? Do not send it to the Natural Areas Association offices. Instead, overnight the book to this address:
Scott Rush, PhD
Rm 213a Thompson Hall
775 Stone Blvd.
Mississippi State, MS 39762